Our full Yoga Alliance certified 300 hour course is split into 3 modules of 100 hrs each:
• The Body - including in depth anatomy workshops, body reading and postural clinics to help you to support your students’ asana practice
with intelligence and safety.
• The Mind - featuring enlightening studies and discussions of yoga philosophy and the sutras, which empower you to integrate profound
themes into your teaching.
• The Spirit - encompassing principles of meditation, pranayama, and our revolutionary Antastha Yoga, inspiring you to deepen the spiritual
aspects of your yoga practice and teaching.
As yogis, we are drawn to something more; something that takes our practice off and on the mat further. We desire the opportunity to go deeper so that we may discover true happiness. During our practice, we grow, expanding our knowledge so that we may be of service while uncovering more about ourselves... We want to give you an opportunity to take your practice further and dive deep into the yoga of self-awareness.
Antastha Yoga’s founder, Sanjeev Bhanot, has developed his Advanced Teacher Training Course so that you can discover the best version of yourself while expanding your knowledge as a yoga teacher.
Utilizing the tools of ancient texts, along with the wisdom of Sanjeev, we continue our mental, physical, emotional and spiritual journey on the secluded beaches of the Arabian Sea, in Goa. The Advanced Teacher Training is carefully designed to extend your skills as yoga teacher giving you the ability to provide the best experience of yoga to your students. It will expand your knowledge of yoga on the physical, mental and spiritual levels, and it will also give you a unique position in the yoga market place as an Antastha Yoga teacher. Antastha yoga gives deep therapeutic effects of yoga in a clear and efficient way.
The Dunes, in Northern Goa, provides a tranquil setting for our ten-day experience together. Long sandy beaches and the warm waters; encourage a journey of self-discovery. The resort offers traditional-style huts for your rest and an assortment of fresh foods to nourish you. For those that want to branch out, the local cuisine will delight your taste buds.
Antastha Yoga’s Advanced Teacher Training empowers you to discover the deepest sense of yourself so that you can truly communicate with your students while expanding your skills as a teacher.
We invite you to join us for Antastha Yoga’s Advanced Teacher Training so that you have the opportunity to:
- Re-kindle your awareness as we expand your knowledge of Antastha Yoga.
- Receive advanced training and understanding of hands-on adjustments, to help you communicate more deeply with your students.
- Develop a deeper understanding of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras with special focus on the Yamas and Niyamas and how to apply them to your every day life.
- Ignite your consciousness and uncover your understanding of yogic anatomy through study of the Mandukya Upanishad.
- Discover the benefits of Yoga Therapy, by developing an understanding of how yoga can treat various ailments including respiratory issues such as asthma.
- Learn how to ask the right questions to encourage students to discover clarity in their practice on and off the mat through Antastha Yoga’s facilitation and coaching component.
Advanced hands on adjustments includes both gentle and intense physical adjustments that trigger reflexes to guide the body deeper into the postures. This is combined with adjusting the perspective of the student on their body and its abilities, using modern coaching methods that facilitate unblocking mental and emotional resistance that holds them back.
One of the most remarkable points the Advanced Teacher Training has to offer, is the study of the Mandukya Upanishad. Upanishad means revelation, and even as the shortest of the Upanishads, the Mandukya Upanishad is one of the most important concerning deep spiritual knowledge and self-understanding. The Mandukya Upanishad teaches the yoga anatomy of consciousness. It is a tool as yoga teacher, a new ability to guide students in meditation and the journey of waking up.
Patanjali's Yoga Sutras
Patanjali has shown us a path to enlightnement through yoga revealing important truths which are only accessible with a deeper understanding and profound sadhana. Antastha yoga practice can be a key to access this understanding:
• a new understanding of Yama and Niyama
• withdrawal of the senses – Pratyahara – and self-study – Svadhyaya
to reach inner depth
• Antastha yoga brings the tools to bring your inner focus – Dharana –
to a meditative level – Dhyana
Sanjeev will guide you in the concepts of Antastha Yoga – an approach that perceives the human being in its integrity and then guides you deep within. Antastha – which means "the deepest" – combines a modern understanding of the many dimensions of the human being with traditional, ancient yogic wisdom that empowers integrating the body, mind and soul.
"WHO LOOKS OUTSIDE, DREAMS.
WHO LOOKS INSIDE, AWAKES"
~ Carl Gustav Jung
Who can join the Advanced Teacher Training?
Yoga teachers and practitioners who have previously completed a Yoga Alliance 200hr teacher training or equivalent.
You speak and understand English very well.
Date: 24.10. to 2.11. 2016
If you are interested, please send us an eMail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Register under www.yogalife.org
Location: Dunes Resort, Goa, India - www.dunesgoa.com
Price: 2250 accommodation included
Early bird price: 2.100 euro (until Sept. 21st)
Limited number of participants.
1_Please apply here: Application form
(you will be leaded to Yogalife Website)
2_ Send a copy of your YA 200hr certificate to
Sample Daily Schedule
06:30 - 07:30 Meditation & Pranayama
07:45 - 09:15 Asana practice
09:15 - 10:15 Breakfast
10:15 - 13:00 Lecture with break for tea
13:00 - 15:00 Lunch
15:00 - 17:30 Teaching Methodology
17:30 - 17:45 Navigation and Tea Break
18:00 - 19:30 Asana Practice
You will need a Visa to fly to India. Make sure you have passport and permissions needed. You can go to the website or download the instructions for the e-tourist Visa.
On 22st October we finished the very first Advanced Teacher Training on Antastha Yoga. So proud of your engagement, your hard work, your open mind and thankful for your commitment to empower yourself and others through Yoga.
Anne Rougemont, Claudia Krämer, Barbara Konermann, Micaela Preguerman, PatrickDe Vleeschauwer, Nicoleta Francisca Gosoniu, Peggy Schollaert, Sheera O'Byrne-Stern, Elize Tikmane, Mironel De Wilde and Thorsten Wilrodt at Dunes, Mandrem Beach, Goa.
Special thanks to Manoj Bhanot, Cindy De Schouwer and Shokin Manyar for your support and participation.